Monday 18 January 2010

Please Please Me

The last cuple of days have been great. I've been doing some shopping since it's 50% sale EVERYWHERE, and had fun with my friends. And even though the week-end was great, today was awsome (it didn't even matter that I had do get up way too early).

Monday is really the most boring day when it comes to subjects, but still, it was just so much random stuff happening. In lunch for instance a guy had bithday yesterday, so his friends hade made a trail of bananas for him to follow. Then they trew something looking like banana cream in his face (he also got it all over his uniform, and some other guys also got it in their hair and on their uniform, haha). Then they were running in the halls and on purpose sliding on the bananas, it was so messy, and so funny!

Then it was handball. Which today was just a meeting, that for some freaky reason lasted fom 16:00 until 19:30 (seriously, we didn't really do anything). I was mostly listening to music with Haruka, she showed me a Japanese band with the fantastic name 'Ogre you Asshole' (I had a lot of fun translating that to Japanese). And I introduced them to Muse (I feel proud). Then we talked a lot, laughing at Kaido getting his hair done with some "help" from Junpei and Sekariyo (god, he looked so stupid after they'd finished). And when I took the train with Junpei he bought a cookie thingie that we shared, and I tried to tell him about Norwegians and cross-cuntry skiing (not sure if he got it, because me talking in Japanese/English, and rather fast, is almost impossible to understand).

Home, my hostmom told me that Terui-san (from YESI) had called and told her that I might get to stay with them (my hostmom said she was 95% sure). So, it's been a great day! Happy happy!

Not my photo, and totaly random :)

1 comment:

  1. Håper det ordner seg så du får bo der du bor, ellinor!! :)
    Men serriøst, så sykt mye tid den håndballen tar!
    Hvordan har du det? :) Håper du har det fint:)

    Klem fra Ida:)

    ReplyDelete