Monday 21 December 2009

Baby You're a Rich Man

Ok, I'm kinda giving up on writing Norwegian, because it's almost inpossible, sorry. Just wanted to tell that I'm home from one of the best school trips ever! It was so much fun, and I've seen so much beautiful nature. We were living at an big island outside of Ngasaki, at Con Kana Kingdom, seriously beautiful place. I lived in a cottage with three other girls :D

First day I vent sightseeing and grass ski-ing, well grass ski was actually sitting on carton down a grass hill. In Norway known as "aking". It was hilarious, mostly because the japanese had never done anything like it before. My handballcaptain started to use his carton as snowboard after a while. I haven't laughed so much in a month or so!

Second day was tracking. Twice. Because is was to bad weather (it started to snow :D) to go out with boat which I was supposed to do after lunch. Don't complain though, with the amazing nature, nice people and a new camera I had a great time (both times).

That's really short told what I did on school trip, could've written more detailed if I wanted, but don't think you'll find it very interesting. Will write a new post soon, where I'll tell you a bit more about Nagasaki, because that was something special. We even met one of the survivors of the atomic bomb.

I hope all of you will have a wonderful Christmas, I will celebrate a bit, but no vacation before the 26. of December. Oh, and no photos this time because I'm at school, sorry. Miss you all a lot. And before I forget.. Happy birthday mom! I love you <3

- Ellinor

No comments:

Post a Comment