Saturday 26 December 2009

Something

I know Christmas was two days ago (japanese time), but I still have the need for wishing you all a very merry Christmas :D

My Christmas have been... weird? I mean, I'm in Japan, they don't really celebrate Christmas, but still they decorate ten times more than Norway and give presents to eachother (well, this present thing is kinda complicated over here). I haven't had the Christmas feeling this year, which makes me sad, since I love Chritmas, but how much Christmas spirit can you possible get when it looks like May outside, you have school the 24th and 25th, and you get pizza as "Christmas Dinner"? Well well, I've had a nice time, so I don't complain. Thanks for the presents by the way (for you who sent, aka. mom, dad, sigrid and both my lovely grandmas)! I even got a puzzle from my hostfamily, love them!

Anything else happening?... I don't think so, except that I might be model for Tokyo Girls Collection pre show in mach, but that's a BIG maybe. Hm, and besides from that I guess it's nothing new. Oh, I almost forgot! I've got scholarship, so I don't have to worry so much about money anymore, yay! Tomorrow I'll go to the movies with Mona (short for Monami) and watch Avatar in 3D, I'm really looking forward to it. And, haha, on monday I'll watch the same movie again with Carina. Ohwell, let's just hope it's a movie worth seeing twice. Post about Nagasaki later, sorry.

-Ellinor

No comments:

Post a Comment