Tuesday 29 December 2009

Help!

Nope, no post about Nagasaki yet, so sorry, but I never really find time to sit down and write about it, because it'll take some more time than a normal post.

Anyways, I'm going skiing tomorrow, haha. Slalom for the first time in my life, I'm so bloody scared. We will leave at 4:00 AM tomorrow, guess who will be sleeping in the car? So I'll be gone for 4 days I think, because we will stay at my hostmom's sister's house (you got that?) for 3 days. School starts again at the 4th or 8th of January. Club is during the whole vacation, but since I don't know where (that's kinda important, isn't it?) I just skip it.


I watched Avatar for the third time today, does that qualify me as a geek?


- Ellinor

1 comment:

  1. Lykke te med slalomen, Ellinor :D Det e kjempegøy! Håpe du har det bra, og at du får det fint te søstra te vertsmora di.
    Æ å har sett Avatar! Den va bra :D så nei, du er ingen geek ;P

    ReplyDelete