Tuesday 14 July 2009

Flying

I have to apologize for not writing updates about Japan lately, but honestly, it's not much to tell. It's just a lot of small things, like the facts that I'll get a cellphone with a limit of 7000 yen per month. And I've got the schedule for the three first weeks with language camp, nothing very interesting really. Besides from the fact that I'll get to know my host family the first day in Tokyo, and then later on meet them. Sorry, but it's gonna be awful, I mean: Jetlag!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beklager, men orker ikke skrive noe på norsk. Dessuten kan dere vel engelsk? :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, you're going to the soft-landing camp aswell? I found you through Carinas blog :D

    We'll have so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, you found my blog, yay :3
    And yeah, it's gonna be so much fun :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, I'm going to the soft-landing camp ;D

    ReplyDelete