Saturday 11 July 2009

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Ok, since it's like ages til I'm leaving I'll give you some fun facts about Japan (all in English):
- Japanese girls cut their hair after a breakup with a lover. (I'm never, ever, gonna do that.)
- Japanese boys, on the other hand, shave their heads just to apologize. (That's more like it.)
- People love to speak broken English at you, even when you tell them in plain Japanese that it's ok to speak in Japanese. (Looking forward to that)
- Japanese teenagers are amazingly friendly but have the social skills of a roasted lobster. (Haha, reminds me of someone.)
- In Japan, Ally McBeal is called “Ally My Love” because McBeal when said in a Japanese dialect sounds like McBeer. (Ally My Love xD.)
- Japanese pizza has mayonnaise, corn, and seaweed on it. (Yummy :3)
- The Japanese know more about American politics than Americans do. (Not surprising)

Diet water anyone? (You can only buy it from vending machines in Japan ;D)

2 comments:

  1. the social skills thing.. I know who you mean ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I cut my hair after a break-up! Just haven't had the time yet....... :p and the social skills thing......... It's screaming Thomas of it :-p

    ReplyDelete