Thursday 11 March 2010

Yer Blues

Today we had rehersal for a singing thingie next week. My class is preforming two songs. Of course in Japanese only. It's bloody difficult, but it's also kinda fun. I can't sing, so I'm mostly mumbling a bit for myself, listening to the others since they're so good. And I'm alto, so no-one really notice my "singing" anyways (they only see me 'cause of my haircolour).
This is one of the songs we're singing (the one I manage to mumble along with)
Name in romaji is Shinjiru:

And this is the other song (that I just can't sing at all)
Name is Ashita he:

1 comment:

  1. Likte den øverste sangen best, jeg. Så gøy at dere skal synge. Det var ikke akkurat enkle sanger dette, men dere får det sikkert til i Japan:) hehe:p
    Savner deg masse, Ellinor!

    ReplyDelete