Thursday 27 August 2009

Here Comes The Sun

I visited my school yesterday, so cool, I'm seriously looking forward to school now (except from the speech...). My schedule is heaven, I have both chemistry and math, but also art, calligraphy, tea-cermony, Japanese, English comunication, French and an international co-operation thingie. It's gonna be so funny :D. I'm also joining the school's handball team, I have no idea 'bout how it's gonna be like, but I know it's training each day, and that I won't be able to play in games.

The school is Tsubasa Sogo, and is close to Kawasaki. It has 600 pupils, but is still one of the biggest schools in Tokyo (it has three buldings, a huge footballfield and something else xD). It's a new school, so it's really beautiful and new thinking, which I think is great. They're not very strickt either, I think I can use make-up *thumbes up*

And I've also got a school uniform now, it's so cute, I love it ^^. I'll post pictures when I can, but that picture-from-camera-to-computer thingie is kinda... impossible, at least when I'm at the school computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment