Thursday 20 August 2009

Yellow Submarine

Ok, just a quick update 'bout what's happened tha last (almost) two weeks :)
  • Welcom familiy in big house, me and Katharina actually have our own house, with our own TV :D
  • Two earthquakes = fun
  • Got a phone! Please ask for my nr. on facebook, won't post it here ;D
  • Field trip to learn-how-to-handle-eartquakes/fire thingie :p
  • Another field trip to Edo Tokyo museum, from the Edo period, interesting (and they spoke English *happy*)
  • Found dead (probably poisonous) snake on road, the next day it was flat, haha.
  • Went to Shibuya, and building 109 (serch on google), but not for long, the people I went with hate shopping... stupid
  • Some time in Harajuku, but didn't have the time to really explore (but found Top Shop, a HUGE one :D)
  • Akihabara, a nerdy place for geeky geeks ^^ we like, I found a new Wii for 40.000 yen, and that is NOTHING! (like 2600 NOK or something). In Japan even the new stuff is on sale, I love it.
  • Field trip :) Painted furin bells, and then went to a huge shopping street, where I bought even more straps for my phone (which is now filled with cute things)

I think that's mostly what I've done til this day, but I've probably forgotten something, ah well... This weekend I'm going to Harajuku and Akihabara again, and on Sunday it's this thingie (I have no real idea of what it is, but it's at a school...). And wednesday in next week I'm visiting Tsubasa Sogo High School to get my unform and some other information. In Desember we're going to Nagasaki for a school trip! Man, this is so exiting :D Love and miss you all back home, hope you're having a good time <3

2 comments:

  1. Har du kommet til vertsfamilien din? :) Det høres virkelig herlig ut - jeg håper du koser deg! :) Glad i deg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hver gang jeg går inn på bloggen din, blir jeg obsessed med å mate de fiskene til høyre xD

    Bra det ser ut til at du har det fint.

    Lindea :)

    ReplyDelete