Wednesday 17 February 2010

Eight Days A Week

Ha, I survived Valentines Day. I'm proud. I even had enough gifts for all the people. Even prouder.



Now I'm just really enjoying the week-end, after a week with too little sleep (I'm so glad you're allowed to sleep during class here, if not I don't know how I would survive math).



Pia, a woman that works with my dad, is coming to Tokyo on saturday (yay! :D), and we'll go to a Phoenix concert next Thursday. She's got her boyfriend with her, so doubt I'll see her much though.

Anything else happening? I have to think. Well, on Monday HUG-club tried to hook me up with a guy I've spoken to once before. Tuesday I was pushing car-wheels across the handball field. Wednesday I skipped training because I was so tired. Thursday I went to the movies and saw "Valentines Day" with Carina and Amanda (not a great movie, but I didn't have to pay, so I'm happy). Yesterday, handball was so funny, since Junpei and Sekariyo decided to make a new rule (it lasted for about five minutes though): Ellinor is only allowed to speak Japanese, and they can only speak English. I laughed so hard! Comments like "you wanna dance?", "hey baby, come here," , "I looked (he ment see) angels!" and "Norweeeeeeeegian!!!" made my day.

Today I went with Katharina to Tokyo. We were supposed to explore Shibuya, but ended up in Yoyogi because we wanted to find a special store. We got kinda lost and walked until we got to Shinjuku, then we realized we wouldn't find the shop, turned around and walked to Shubuya... My feet are now hurting, but it was a lot of fun. Walking from Shunjuku, through Yoyogi and Harajuku to Shibuya is interesting, I'm deffinately doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment