Sunday 28 February 2010

The Word

On Saturday I was in Asakusa with Katharina, Rei, Akari, Ayaka and Anna (friends from school, Katharina is the other exchange student). We wandered around. Ate too much good food. Took alot of purikura (photos that makes you look like a doll). And just had a very nice time hangig out.

Asakusa














Ayaka and Rei














Anna, Akari, Katharina, Me, Rei and Ayaka. Love.




















Yummy!:













Sunday was kinda boring. I stayed home since it was raining so heavily. Was also tsunami warning, maybe that's why it's been raining so much? So, I've survived earthquakes, tyfons and a tsunami during my stay here. I feel like wonder woman.

(We don't have to mention the facts that both earthquakes and tyfons are VERY normal here, it's even an own tyfon season. And, ehm, I don't even live by the coast, so I guess I would be wonder woman if I in some freaky way had managed to get myself killed during this "tsunami")
Today is 1 March. School. A very normal day. Except that I have holiday from handball. And I had to read some Japanese loud in class today, try to say this word fast, it's hard(!): Shyosaiyuisyuchohen. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment