Friday 12 February 2010

Love Me Do

Valentines day is kinda a big deal in Japan. It's for us girls to give chocolate to our girlfriends, and to boyfriend (if you have one). Which means that I have a LOT of chocolate to buy before monday. Since I'm the blonde foreigner, half of the girls in school will give to me, and I'll have to give back... Not really looking forward to that. It's a nice thing to do and all that, and I like giving away stuff, but still, and don't want to use all my money on chocolate. Ah well, always look at the bright side of life: I'll get chocolate back! (Boys give chocolate to eachother on white day, March 14)



Anything else happening? Nah. Today we used two classes to watch the Michael Jackson movie "This is it!", I liked it. And I also listened to The Beatles with Kenya (a boy I know). It was nice. Skipped handball to be guest at tea-cermony club(and they gave me candy). Chill day. I'm happy, but miss my friends.


I hate valentines day

No comments:

Post a Comment