Thursday 25 February 2010

Come Together

I was at a Phoenix concert today with Pia and Joakim from Norway, amazing. I'll write about it tomorrow, now I don't have the time. It's late, and I have school tomorrow. Yay for waking up 6. Not.

I have to confess something. On Tuesday, before I met Pia and Joakim, I sinned. I went shopping at Zara AND H&M, I barely know if I can forgive myself. I'm in Japan and I'm shopping in European stores, it shouldn't be legal. Oh well, I'm probably going to hell anyways :)

As I tried to say, I met Pia and Joakim on Tuesday in Shibuya (LOVE that place). They're here because Joakim is working with the light at concerts, and now he's here with Phoenix, think he's going to Australia tomorrow or something. That's one awsome job!

Well, I met them and we went to find a place to eat. My hostmom had told me about one place that was supposed to be really good, but I couldn't find it. So we went to a place I've been before, a place that looks exactly the same as it did 60 years ago, where the menu is in all Japanese, and those who work there only speak Japanese. My Japanese skills got tested the hard way. We did manage to order some food in the end, and I thought it was good. I even took some photos for you guys. You're welcome.





















Shibuya, love love

No comments:

Post a Comment