Friday 26 February 2010

Twist And Shout

Ok, Phoenix last night. As Perez Hilton (yes, I do read his blog, and I'm not ashamed to admit it) would say: AMAZEBALLS! Wow, this is like, my second concert or something(?) ever. Only other concert I can remember is, uhm, Norwegian Idol Tour 2005. Or something like that. What I clearly remembered is that it sucked :)

So Phoenix was a BIG improvement! We also had a great place to stand since Joakim was working with the light, we got to stand next to him. Best. Place. Ever. No screaming people pushing you, and you could se the stage really clearly.















Phoenix is one of those bands who play music that makes me happy. More than once have they saved me from going suicidal on the train at 7AM in the morning after 5 hours of sleep everyday the last week. And they were so great live! Wow, thank you SO much for taking me there Pia and Joakim. I owe you alot. (Oh, and if you in some wonderful way manage to read this Joakim: you did a great job, two thumbs up!)



































Look, Joakim is working:














After giving the croud six extra numbers, why not invite them up on stage?

2 comments:

  1. Pheonix!! Det minner meg om de altfor mange matte timene vi hadde sammen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja! Minner <3
    Savner deg...

    ReplyDelete